Thursday, August 21, 2014

Almond Chocolate Truffles- SUCCESS!

Dear chocolate-loving world,

Today was a beautiful gray-cloudy day, a miracle for Arizona, where I've been for the last few weeks. Yesterday I made truffles and they came out DE-licious. Wish you were here to try them ;)

But anywho, then I got artistic and took some photos of these lovely little guys to motivate your own truffle-making adventures or at least a trip to your local chocolate shop :P




chocolate truffles + arizona dirt. Seemed fitting because of the truffle's namesake, a black mushroom found covered in dirt in the ground.










  







P.S. I am currently OBSESSED with the band Passenger. Talk about inspired lyrics, I could listen to them all day....oh wait, I have been listening to them all day...marry me, Mike Rosenberg?


Anyways, eat chocolate and be happy!!

-Sondra

We should run through the forest
We should swim in the streams
We should laugh, we should cry,
We should love, we should dream
We should stare at the stars and not just the screens
You should hear what I'm saying and know what it means 

-Passenger, "Scare Away The Dark"


No comments:

Post a Comment